cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

spdd_spau_check is being executed phase in EHP3 installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I'm installing EHP3 on ECC6.0SR3 with sp level 13 on windows withg oracle10.2, uncared all the required files and loaded in queue, started installing the queue and in during the phase of spdd_spau_check is being executed it is going to dump with TIME_OUT Error, i tried running the same by increasing the paraqmeter valus rdis[/max/wpruntime to 1200 and checked, still getting the same error, each time i run it is going to short dump with different program name like...

saplsemd

saplsumo

saplsvri

saplstrd

saplstrj

during the reading time of the abouve programs it is for short dump, help me in this regard.

Thanks

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dirk98
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

the problem is that because of the vast number of objects to be imported, the check whether objects are modified takes a very long time. You can either extend the maximum workprocess runtime or, the better solution, start this import in a background task. To do this press the button "Start options" on the confirmation popup when you started the import of the queue. Then you can choose between several start options for the import process. I think they are self explanory, if not there is an online help behind the "i" button...

Best regards,

Dirk

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved by running function module ocs_rest_queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please give in details how you ran the function moudle,which tcode did you use? am having the same issue too..

did you get to install NWBC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For all of them who have the same cuestion.the right name of the function module is OCS_RESET_QUEUE and the way to execute is:

Go to Tx SE37

select program name : OCS_RESET_QUEUE

test/execute (f8)

give the value for import parameters

IV_tool : SPAM or SAINT

IV_FORCE : X

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

For all of them who have the same cuestion.the right name of the function module is OCS_RESET_QUEUE and the way to execute is:

Go to Tx SE37

select program name : OCS_RESET_QUEUE

test/execute (f8)

give the value for import parameters

IV_tool : SPAM or SAINT

IV_FORCE : X

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Solved my problem by running the function module.

Thanks

Naveen

Dirk98
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

even the execution in the background aborted with a workprocess time out??? I can't believe it.

The last option is then to set the system parameter rdisp/max_wprun_time = 0 , this disables any runtime limitation and the time out short dump should not occur anymore. But this setting should of course be temporary only...

Best regards,

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I Have done all the above said things but there is of no use.

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

done all those things but of no use, how can i delete the saint queue.

Naveen

Edited by: Naveen Kumar on Oct 31, 2008 11:26 AM