cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation of M Records from DataStore Object Terminated

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to activate the records in my ODS and getting the error above. I have been able to successfully load and activate many request, but now am having trouble with the activation. The record count hasn't increased, and I have looked at the setting in RSODSO_SETTINGS.

In the Monitor, if I look at the Status tab, it is green and show updated successfully. However, if I look at the Details Tab, this is where I see the error. Prior to the activation error, I see a couple red entries that read - "Process 000065 returned with errors". Then, "Process BCTL_D4F7R7KEUZ78FXJ3MO1RXM4Q4 could not be terminated. Terminate manually".

When I look at the contents on the ODS, it shows the same number in the New Data as the request I can't get to activate.

I've also tried correcting the error in RSRV>Elementary Test>ODS Objects-->Check the Status of the Generated Program of a Data Store Object and have had no luck.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Keith J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Here is what worked for me. It just requires a transport. Go into your ODS settings and unclick "SIDs Generation upon Activation".

Former Member

Hi Keith Johnson & sheela

Thank you for youe response, I have solved the problem by deleting that particular request entry from the tables using se16

RSICCONT ,RSMONICDP & RSODSACTREQ .

Regards

S.Alamelou

0 Kudos

Hello Keith,

It worked for me, My activation related error got resolve.

Thanks

BR

Omkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Please help to resolve this issue.

Regards

S. A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the data is not proper, say any special character or non permitted character is there in the data, data will be loaded in the ODS but activation of request gives error. Check the activation log properly, you might get a clue there. If this is the case delete request from ODS, update data in PSA and reload data.

Regards

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Getting the error as Activation of M records from DataStore object ZOD_REPR terminated and

S:RSM1:362 ZOD_REPR REQU_4ASHZ9W1DSH8S247YWLW1515D in the error in the application log.

I am not able to activate the data in ODS, the activation job is getting cancelled immediately with system excelption . please help. Your help is much more appreciated

Thanks in advance.

S.Alamelou

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are also experiencing the same error. Can we get some help?

Activation of M records from DataStore object ZRTIMA03 terminated; S:RSM1:362 ZRTIMA03 REQU_4B4WRVOPPG0O28BTJU4BKT56O

Thanks in advance.

mr_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the load is succeeful and issue is only with activation, just give a try with following.

Select DSO -> Activate Data

From the next screen select the request, and click "Activate in Parallel" button.

From the next screen, select "Dialog" radio button, and select "PARALLEL_GENERATORS".

(If u r activating data using process chain..then

Select Äctivate Datastore Data"process --> right click --> Display Variant

From the next screen click Parallel Processing"" button --> DS Activ)

No of Processes: __ try with 1, if that does not work then try with 2, otherwise 3

(because totally depends on u r server configuration. Couple of months ago, I faced the same issue. First I tried with 3, then with 2..Finally DSO data got activated with 1).