cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW Query transport request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have made some changes in the query and my test system is in open config.So my query is getting saved but transport request number is nt getting generated. I guess there is an option in RSA under transport connection in the menu bar....EDIT->Tranport-> Swich on /switch off standard...but i am ne sure what option needs to be selected.

Can any of u guys please help me in sorting out this issue.

Thanks in advance,

Soumya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi soumya nair, Welcome to SDN.

To Collect query :

Goto RSA1 -> Transport connection --> Object Types --> Query Elements --> Query --> select required query --> drag and drop to right hand side.

Select required objects and transport.

Check: [How to Manage BW Transports|http://sapbwneelam.blogspot.com/2008/10/how-to-manage-bw-transports.html]

Hope it Helps

Srini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204514
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

Please check the transaction 'SCC4'.

Please check the configuration made by basis for you in 'Changes and Transports for Client-Specific Objects'.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply, I checked SCC4 and the client is open,since its nt generating the request number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Soumya,

Collecting changes of a query nothing to do with system settings. While saving query, you will not get request assigning option.

To do changes we need to assign a request at RSA1 --> Transport connection --> At menu(Standard transport request). Then only changes possible.

By default all changes will be collected into this request. New queries will not be changed into this. By default new queries saved as Local($tmp). Need to collect from transport connect, as explained before.

Srini