cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype 0025 Appraisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings

i am facing a small issue in the appraisal .After creating the appraisal template and we save it .then i tried to find in the concern employee personal data in the infotype 0025 , i am unable to see it .As in it says no data stored and it gives a complete different display of infotype 0025 .I have option of creating the appraisal from their ..

where in i used to see the template earlier .

Can any one suggest for the same .

cheers

Mag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Magesh,

Try checking infotype 0024 - Qualifications/Skills. Looks under the Appraisal where appraiser and Appraisal where appraisee tabs depending on the role of the employee.

If you have configured infotype 0025 using IMG menu path Personnel Management> Personnel Administration> Appraisals

then use 0025, otherwise if its the PD version stick to 0024.

Regards,

Priya.

Edited by: Priya Rao on Nov 5, 2008 3:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Follow the priya rao inputs.

Regards

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings ,Priya

I am working on two client where I do R&D and then I do final testing .But when I compared the both the clientu2019s infotype attributes are to be same. I am unable to get the Display of 0025 info type. I would request can be more specific and little more details.

Thanks in advance

Mag

Edited by: Magesh Suku on Nov 6, 2008 10:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data is not really stored in infotype 0025, it is just a "dummy display" infotype.

The Appraisal data is stored in the PD component, the different HRHAP tables.

You have to read the data using the appropriate HRHAP function modules...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

My basic issue is i am not to have the general display of infotype 0025. where we use to get all the appraisal template stored and able to view the status if it is complete or in process etc .

Cheers

Magesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

transaction PHAP_ADMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

Friend the T- Code which u have given is for a Reporting option view of all the appraisal template based on our selection .But my issue is in pa30 if i select the infotype 0025 for a specific employee.I should get the display of appraisal template which is created and saved for a particular employee.

If you share your email id i would send u the screen shot for the same .

Cheers

Mag

Former Member
0 Kudos

as already suggested, that data is shown on IT 0024. There are 3 standard tabs available for OSA (docs created, docs received and historic data I think).

If you cannot see them, you have to customize it (IMG => Pers Man. => Pers Dev => ... => Profile views I think

Former Member
0 Kudos

my issue is not view of a Template my issue is the view of an infotype 0025

Former Member
0 Kudos

who said anything about a template? If you keep on ignoring the solutions, your issue will remain I'm afraid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Magesh,

I think what we are all trying to say is ignore infotype 0025 even though it is called appraisals, as it is usually associated with payroll appraisals. Use Inoftype 0024 to display or modify appraisals, as this is the integrated PD infotype that stores appraisals created from the appraisal catalogue.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Priya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no dear i am not ignoring the solutions i am checking and come back to u for a suggestion .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have created a Appraisal template and the same can not be viewed in IT....sumtimes the issue might be of lack of authorization....try the same with "SAP_ALL" ....

cheers

J Sangeetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please Let me know about the dotted line reporting ,how to create .....

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Magesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anYone help me out with below questions?

1. During the Draft stage .Is it possible recruiter can view how many draft is on track. Based on the Queue the recruiter can plan his or her activity for the same .

2. Posting Job in different site

3. Automation Job search in the third part website.

4. XML posting from SAP to third part software

5. Candidates profile can be searchable within the Resume attached.

6. Report for Reviewed profile, In case if we review also is there any msg says your reviewing this profile for 3rd time.

Cheers

Magesh.Suku

Edited by: Magesh Suku on Sep 8, 2009 11:03 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one ,

thanks for all your support .It was an integration error which i was unable to see the appraisal infotype 0025 in standard format .

Thanks

Magesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Magesh,

I am facing same issue now.

Can you please share the solution to fix the issue.

What is issue in integration.where i have to check the same.

Please suggest

Thanks

KVR