cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tolerance Group for User

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a problem concerning the use of tolerance groups in SAP-FI. We want to perform an automatic clearing for some accounts. The user has scheduled a daily job which clears the accounts.

To be able to clear items that have some rounding or currency differences I have set up a user tolerance group which allows adjustments up to 1 EUR.

The clearing of the account worked fine so far. The account was cleared and the differences up to 1 EUR where posted to the specified account.

Now the problem: The settings mentioned above were vaid for one company code only. When the user is working with another company code a message pops up saying that there is no tolerance group defined. As this is just a warning no problem with that - we could create a user group for each company code the user works with.

Wanting to change the net due date of an item en error message pops up and says that an entry "XXXX YY is missing in table T043T" where XXXX is the name of the user group specified for the first company code and YY the number of the actual company code.

Now the question is: Is the setup as explained correct?

Can this problem be fixed by just adding the same tolerance group for every company code the user will work in?

Thank you very much in advance for any hints.

Regards,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Indeed, these tolerance groups should be defined in every relevant company code.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

so if I have just one tolerance group defined, I need to add this one to every company code.

However, is it also possible to create different user tolerance groups for one user for every company code?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Martin

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

No, a user could be assigned to only one group and this assignment is cross-company.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay

thank you very much for your help!

Regards,

Martin

Answers (0)