cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rpc_e_serverfault

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting a rpc_e_serverfault error returned from the di when I am returned a value other than 0 by the

add method of the oDeliveryNotes document object. (ie when the add method fails with a 5002- not enough inventory)

My addon is running on 2007 pl 41, and I compiled the add on a machine that has the same version of b1

A previous version of the same add on compiled when I was on 2007 pl 38 does not exhibit this behaviour. Same data, same version of software, different add on, different result.

I back up my source so I tested the source for my previous version of the add (the one that worked) on pl 41 and I get the rpc_e_serverfault error.

I upgraded to patch 42- removed and readded the di reference and still receive the same rpc_e_serverfault error on a non 0 value returned by the add method.

Is this a di pl 41 and 42 issue?

A compiler options issue?

I am willing to believe it's my source code- but valid deliveries are being added and the source leading to the add method hasn't changed between versions of the add on.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John O'Neill,

Please check if SAP Note 1234122 can solve your issue.

Best Regards

Jane Jing

SAP Business One Forums team

jacobo_agami
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jane

I am having the same issue. I am unable to check the note because it says that document is not released should i create a support message?

Thanks

Jacobo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201110
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Have you tried creating the same document through the DTW? The reason I suggest this is that the DTW also uses the DI API so that might help isolate whether it's a coding issue in your addon (which I find hard to believe if it worked fine on other patches) or a DI API issue.

Kind Regards,

Owen