cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass update Kanban Control Cycle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guru ,

I must update the same field status sequence for many kanban control cycle.

Does exist a transaction that perform this mass update ?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.. KANBAN doent have a mass update...

I used BDC for uploading it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

Could you explain about your BDC program?

I really want to know how to handle kanban control cycle using bdc program

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gunnar_humpert
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do it with the transaction code PKMC, but you have to activate the business function LOG_PP_LMAN_02 (TC SFW5). This business function is a part of EHP 5 for SAP ECC 6.0

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/EN/2E/E99624B22D4BA9862FBF1D9AE7792A/frameset.htm

After the activation of the business function, you have to run PKMC, tick mark the field for mass processing, go into change mode, and press F8 (execute). The toolbar will be extended with buttons, which can be used for mass update.

You can update the single fields with different values, but you can also update several control cycles at once, by selecting the relevant column and rows.

Best regards,

Gunnar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any updates on this? I need to know BAPI or IDOC in LSMW for creation of KANBAN control cycle PK01.

I can open a new thread for my question but kept in this one as it is relevant for my query.

Regards,

former_member221541
Contributor
0 Kudos

LSMW IDOC method - PKHD4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use LSMW for mass change. Hope you know to create LSMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anybody has idea which BAPI or message type can be used in LSMW for creation of KANBAN control cycle (PK01)? In short is it possible to use LSMW for creation of KANBAN control cycle via BAPI or IDOC method? I don't want to go for recording if we have BAPI method avaialble.

Thanks,

Vihaan