cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop remittance advice to vendor after the app run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Our vendors don't want to receive remittance advice after the APP run.

Is there any option where i can block the remittance advice for certain vendors after the run.

Please let me know

Thanks & Regards

Balaji Dhanavel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

You can use BTE SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002050 and modify the code as per your requirement.

Also refer to SAP Note 1037829, where you will have to do some additions in BASIS table TTDTG.

Am sure it is resolved by now.. but since I recently faced this thought of replying as your message is still open..

Regards,

SAPFICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi balaji,

Just deselect "Print payment advice notes"check box under "Print control",while maintaining charecterstics in Variant for check printing.

Regards

Mani

Edited by: MANI PRASAD POTTI on Nov 14, 2008 12:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks For your reply,

Actually stopping the remittance advice should be only for a few vendors.

Please clarify wether the suggestions what you made would make an impact for all the vendors or only for certain vendors.

If i want to block the the remittance advice only for a selected vendors, Please tell me how would i do that.

Your reply would be much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards

Balaji Dhanavel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the email addresses for the vendors you do not want to send the advices to from their master record.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

I appreciate your efforts. But just a small doubt.

Actually i dont want to send the remittance advice Only

If i take the email address out of vendor master record , would it make any impact in other communication.

Please tell me where i give the email address in the vendor master.

Your reply would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Balaji Dhanavel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will only stop email communication. You need to asses whether you are sending any other automatic email communication to the vendor. If no then you can remove it, alternatively, you can alo click on the more box next to the email address and check the box "Do not use communication number).

This will allow email address to remain for information puposes.

Cheers.

former_member1228549
Participant
0 Kudos

You should be able to use the same e-mail address on the vendor master for multiple purposes, ie send po's , remittance advices, etc. You can use the same e-mail on different lines and the specify what each line is for. So in you case you can use it for other communication but not e-mailling rem advice. May need customisation though

Cheers

Prakash