cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Filter Account Search result for certain Roles ?

suchita_phulkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

If we open the Account Search page on the web Ui , There is parameter 'Role' available under search criteria and the Possible Role values are available in the dropdown.

When the Search button is clicked , i need to filter the result by removing the accounts that has role 'Employee' or 'Organization Unit ' etc. Is there any BADI in which i can code to filter the result for certain 'Roles' ? Can i get some code sample for that ?

Kindly help as i need to resolve this asap. I never worked upon Search Components so any kind of help is really appriciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Suchita

Note : Component : BP_HEAD_SEARCH

View : MainSearch

We have already removed suffler and adjusted search category to value 2 i.e. Corporate Accounts

Edited by: suchita on Nov 19, 2008 5:29 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,suchita

pls check the enhancement spot 'CRM_BUPA_IL_SEARCH' ,

The badi name is 'BADI_CRM_BUPA_IL_SEARCH' .

suchita_phulkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi xiaoming,

Thanks for the reply. I had a look at that BADI before but i think that gives a provision to enhance the search criteria. I am not able to understand how can i use that to filter the certain accounts which belongs to say role Employee and Organization when user hits the search button w/o entering any search criteria ?

Can you please explain me ? or give any code example ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Suchita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,suchita

pls check the mothod 'IF_EX_CRM_BUPA_IL_SEARCH~FILTER_RESULT' of the class 'CL_CRM_MKTPL_ENR_BUPA_SEARCH' .