cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reservation against maintenance order and MMBE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As per my knowledge the reservation which are created through maintenance order will be reflected in MMBE as we save the order, without specific to status of maintenance order.But here in my client it is not happening, instead of this it is getting reflected only after releasing the maintenance order. Reserved quantity of material is getting updated only after releasing the maintenance order.However if I select plant and check for reservation details there it shows all the reservations. But the quantity in Reseved column is getting updated only after releasing the maintenance order.

Please tell me where is the setting for this type of system. Please correct me if I am wrong anywhere.

I wanted the reservation quantity should get updated in MMBE at the moment I save the order. please do the needful.

Thanks & Best regards,

Praveen

Edited by: Praveen kumar on Nov 28, 2008 4:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi praveen ,

in MO itself in operation tab the last field you will find... Reservation/PR with immediate,from release ,never ... u can control from here itself while creating MO .... or you can set this thru config --- Function and settings for order types --- Define collective Requsitions.. here you can find the same setting and ... better to grey out that field for MOs through field selections in operation detail screen in config.

regrds

pushpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushpa,

Thank you so much for you answer. It solved my problem.

Thanks & Best regards,

Praveen

Answers (0)