Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Badi CHECK_PIR_CONS_REDUC

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I'd like to learn from your experience with Badi CHECK_PIR_CONS_REDUC.

I want to use it to change the standard logic of consumption, and consume PIR in plant A not only by GI for delivery (strategy 10) in plant A, but also by GI for delivery in plant B.

The business scenario is: PIRs in plant A (the manufacturing plant and also the plant where I run MRP) actually represent the overall sales. Some of the sales though are done from stock that was transfered from A to B (the distribution plant) via intercompany STO.

I have already done an enhancement that is showing stock of B as a supply element in A, but am still missing the consumption mechanism to go along.

Can it be done with this Badi?

Any ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Mario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Why are you using BADI, in normal case, when you create a PIR and create a order it will get consumed by PIR qty.

Or please try with BADI MD_PIR_FLEX_CONS, whit metod CHECK_PIR_CONS_REDUC.

method IF_EX_MD_PIR_FLEX_CONS~CHECK_PIR_CONS_REDUC.

CH_CONS_REDUC_ACTIVE = 'X'

ENDIF

ENDMETHOD

Regards

R.Brahmankar

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

You are right, but as I said I want an order that is delivered from plant B to reduce PIR in plant A, and this is not standard!

Any experience with this Badi?

Can I use it to redirect consumption to a different plant?

Thanks,

Mario

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Why should be reduced PIR in plantA if they create SO in plantB? What's the sense of this?

If the goods arrive at plantA (thru STO) you'll have stock from material in plantA. This will result in reduction of material in plant..

If this plant gets SO from its customer the) SO will consume PIR

I worked on same plant with it. You just check and let me know also.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on Dec 1, 2008 12:35 PM