cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI4 Report do not shows any values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I plan my project costs by Network Costing.Mostly i have service activities.When I post the actuals,I am able to analyse the actuals in the Line Item report CJI3.

In the same way i want to analyse my Plan cost line items,But my CJI4,Plan cost line items report show no values,Though my period,Fiscal year entered are correct,Plz provide inputs on what could be the reason.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much friends for your replies.

I tried out the suggestion of using USER status .By which I am able to get values in reports CJi4 & CJI9 if i plan costs thru CJR2 & CJ40.But somehow by Network costing my costs are not getting displayed in the report CJi4.PLz help me out.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check this are the prequisite for the network cost planning

The costing variant must be defined in the Project System IMG and stored in the network header control data. In the IMG; you can define the planned costing variant as a default value in the network type parameters.

The activity/activity element must be flagged as "costing relevant", using the control key. You maintain the control key in the Project System IMG and define it in the detailed data for activities and activity elements.

For the purpose of overhead calculation, you must also enter a costing sheet in the detailed data for activities or activity elements. If you have not maintained a costing sheet for the activity, the system uses the costing sheet from the network header.

Please go though this link.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/4c/226eb846e611d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards

Nitin

Edited by: Nitin Patoliya on Dec 5, 2008 3:34 PM

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plan line items for costs and revenues are only written if the user status of the project or WBS element so permits. If the integrated planning indicator is set in the CO version, the system writes line items regardless of the user status.

As suggested by Virendra sir, However it is not advisable, because every time you shcecule , cahnge planning in network, system will try to write plan line iteam data, so, affects the system performance.

Regards

Nitin

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you need to activate business transaction "write plan items" using user status for CJI4 to be usable

however if you use networks then this is not a preferred option as you are likely to change networks lots of time and this will build the line items data to an extent that your system will slow down when opening projects etc