cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bapi that create sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I'm using the standard bapi BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 to create a sales order with customized order type (i.e. Zxxx)

after running, it returns an error message to me:

"Unpermitted combination of business object BUS2032 and sales doc. category H."

What's wrong are there?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Macy,

As u r using return's process the FM BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 has a hardcoded value of BUS2032 so u will not be able to use it. Try using FM BAPI_CUSTOMERRETURN_CREATE. This also calls the same FM SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE but with business object BUS2102 which deals with returns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

R u using returns process with sales order type Zxxx? Check the customisation trx vov8. check if the category assigned to Zxxx is H then u cannot use only BUS2102.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I am using returns process with sales order type Zxxx. The sales doc. category is H.

and there is no FM "BAPI_SALES_DOCUMENT_CREATE" in my R/3.

What should I do ? thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Macy,

The BAPI derives Business object based on the sales doc category. When the derived and the BUS2032 doesn't match then it gives this error. BAPI is using FM SD_OBJECT_TYPE_DETERMINE to check this and within this it is hardcoded business objects.

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

so how to make it works for my customized doc. type ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think your document type is configured not as a sales order type but may be a credit memo or quotation or some other sales document. Try using BAPI_SALES_DOCUMENT_CREATE.

vinod_gunaware2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the FM - SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE

regard

vinod