Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_HRMASTER_SAVE_REPL_MULT infotype 1035

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to create an training (object of type E) via function BAPI_HRMASTER_SAVE_REPL_MULT. But i have a problem with infotype 1035. For this infotype is used table pd_object_b_event_sched_model. I'm filling this table with expectable values.

But calling of this function falling down with ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE in module INSERT_OK of program MP103500. Text of error is: Enter date in DD.MM.RRRR format.

But I can't enter date in this format, because all dates atributs FROM_DATE, TO_DATE and EVENTDATE have DATS datatype, and so I must fill the table with dates in format RRRRMMDD.

Could you help me, please?

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can change your OWNDATA date format..

got SYSTEM>user profile-> OWN DATA chenae your date settings like RRRR.MM.DD.

otherwise goto SU3 tcode and cange it....

0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your quick answer, I'm not sure, if it solves the problem. May be I have written wrong description of the problem.

Function BAPI_HRMASTER_SAVE_REPL_MULT works with table pd_object_b_event_schedule . This table has atributes FROM_DATE, TO_DATE and EVENTDATE. All these atributes has DATS datatype. This datatype is as CHAR(8) and has form RRRRMMDD. I can't fill this atributes with another values than values this format. In spite of right values in table pd_object_b_event_schedule, function BAPI_HRMASTER_SAVE_REPL_MULT falling down with error: Enter date in format __.__.____

If you or somebody else have any other idea, I'll be thankfull you'll write it me.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon Friend,

I wonder if the problem was solved descito up, because I'm going through the same.

Thank you !!

0 Kudos

Good afternoon friend, the problem was solved as follows:

the structure: pd_object_description not being cleaned when the infotype 1035 is created or updated bapi makes a bacth input, and this will waste to the fields, thus the error occurs: Enter date in format __.__.____.