cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1A Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have error while issuing my HALB materials to FERT material order. My detail scenario is

1. FERT material is MTO, Which is having two HALB are MTS. MRP type for HALB and FERT is PD

2. I created sale order, requirement appeared in MD04, after MRP run,

A). planned order created for FERT with reference to sale order no-->converted to process order.

B). in MD04 for HALB qty reserved for sale order from stock. This can be seen in details.

issue is when try to do MB1A to order/Reservation iam getting error message M7 184, saying item xxxxxxxxxxx is not sale order stock. can any one help me, what could be the reason for this and how to solve this

Sree

Edited by: sree gowda on Dec 5, 2008 6:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sree,

You will find that in the FERT materials order BOM, the component HALB materials required is Sales Order assigned. This is because, in the component HALB material master, the collective indicator is not set at 2. Please do the same to avoid the same problem in the future.

For the moment remove the sales order number, sales order line item number & the special stock indicator from the FERT order. After this do the Goods Issue.

Regards,

Subha.

Edited by: Subha Bhattacharjee on Dec 5, 2008 6:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subha,

Thanks for reply,

In HALB Mat. Master Bom collective requirement i have changed it to 2, created new sale order and WRT proces order and GI also done.

Can u please elobrate following things?

1. You will find that in the FERT materials order BOM, the component HALB materials required is Sales Order assigned

2. For the moment remove the sales order number, sales order line item number & the special stock indicator from the FERT order. After this do the Goods Issue.

For second point i tried in order change(COR2) but all sale order relevent field are grayed out. please can u explain me in detail, how to do this

Sree

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sree,

Go to Component screen of that Process Order.And Check whether Indficator E is assigned (Special Stock Indicator in the Line Item of Halb code.If yes then remove it and then try to issue the Material.

Problem is Requirement type in MRP 4 view is set either Collective/Individual both or Individual Req. type.If you don't want to plan the stock of Halb Material with Reference to Sales Order then change that requiement type to collective only.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dhaval,

I checked in order E is assigned, but the thing is field is grayed out i cannot change it.

sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge, it cannot be changed once the order is saved.

However when you are creating the Order manually i.e before saving the order, you have the option of going to component screen and can uncheck the special stock indicator for the components if needed.

If you found a way to uncheck even after saving the order, please let know.

Regards,

Bharat.