Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE with accnt assignment more than 100 recs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

Currently, I develop new z report to post service entry sheet by using BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE.

I have got error message 'Max 99 account assignment allowed' after I posted data to bapi with more than 100 records of ENTRYSHEETACCOUNTASSIGNMENT internal table.

Could anyone please advice me how to post it with more that 100 recs of account assignment?

If this requirement is not possible due to standard limitation of this bapi, please give me the reference.

Thank you in advance,

Anek.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anek,

Please find the link below

[Link 1|]

Hope this is helpfull

Thanks

Kalyan

christine_evans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Expert

>

> Currently, I develop new z report to post service entry sheet by using BAPI_ENTRYSHEET_CREATE.

>

> I have got error message 'Max 99 account assignment allowed' after I posted data to bapi with more than 100 records of ENTRYSHEETACCOUNTASSIGNMENT internal table.

>

> Could anyone please advice me how to post it with more that 100 recs of account assignment?

>

> If this requirement is not possible due to standard limitation of this bapi, please give me the reference.

>

> Thank you in advance,

> Anek.

The account assignment structure used by this BAPI contains (among others) fields:

LINE_NO numc10

SERNO_LINE numc2

SERIAL_NO numc2

Which, looking at the field lengths, I guess means that you are allowed to post up to 99 account assignment records per entry sheet line. Which I would have thought would be enough for anyone. Are you by any chance not resetting the counter you're using to generate the SERIAL_NO value to 1 for every new line?