Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading group

annabelle_roux
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Where can I find the loading group in the material master record? In which tab?

Thanks,

Annabelle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check it in sales: gen/plant tab in MMR under the Shipping data

annabelle_roux
Participant
0 Kudos

I have 12 views including Sales: Org. Data 1, Sales: Basic data/pl, Plant Data / Storage but I cannot find Sales: gen/plant. How can I extend my material to this view?

Thanks,

Annabelle

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Do you input the sales org and distribution channel in the organisational levels...

Also it in sequence with the sales org1 then sales org 2 and then this comes sales general/plant tab in the MMR...

check it carefully...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

how many sales views u are having in the list of 12

regards,

sujit

annabelle_roux
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I have inputted Plant, Stor. location, Sales area & Distr. channel in organization levels...

Here are all my views for this material:

Basic Data ; Classification ; Purchasing ; Sales: Org. Data 1 ; Sales: Basic Data/pl ; Foreign trade import ; Purchase order text ; Plant Data / Storage ; Accounting ; Costing ; Plant Stock ; Stor. location Stock.

So I have 2 Sales views and I don't know how to display the others.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to OMS2

here for ur material type select the view which u want .

regards,

sujit

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

check whether there is already created view for your material in the MM01...if not then extend the this new one and crete the material...

In OMS2 you can only choose the sales view...which would be already in use for the material type then only you are able to see the other two views...

So pls check the exsisting views and if not present then create it from MM01...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction OMS2 -> select the material type -> Click on Details ( Ctrl + Shift + F2) there

we can choose

annabelle_roux
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help. I've already been in OMS2 and selected all available "User departments" there.

- Prior to customizing in OMS2: no Sales view was displayed for my material.

- After OMS2: 2 Sales views (Sales Org. data 1 & Basic data/plant) are displayed - but not the others.

So I'm still not able to input the loading group for my material.

Any help is welcome.

annabelle_roux
Participant
0 Kudos

Same problem in MM01, the Sales views which are not displayed for my material in MM02 are not available in the drop-down list of MM01 either so I don't know how to extend my material to the other Sales views. In MM01 for my material only the views MRP1 & MRP2 have not been extended yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the settings in

SPRO ->Log General-> material master->Configuring material master-> Assign screens to material types/user groups

here check whether 21 screen sequence assined to ur material type or not

if not assign it

regards,

sujit

annabelle_roux
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, problem solved.

Answers (0)