cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in MIR6 t code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please help me I am posting a invoice in MIR6 t-code itu2019s give a error message Account 703510 requires an assignment to a CO object.

I have created cost element and maintained cost element in OKB9. But error is same.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemant Kumar Maurya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kumar

Account 703510 requires cost center, may be every fiscal year cost center will be changes in your project once check your cost center with cost element in OKB9 and 3KEH.and commitment item/Fund center also.

Thanks

+CHOWDARY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chowdary

I am post invoice in MIR6 t code with reference of Purchase Order. At the time of posting invoice i have extra amount of Freight then i am entry it into G/L Account Tab in MIR6 for deduct TDS on that extra amount. Then they gave me error for CO Object. Then i created Cost Element with KA01.

After that error is same then i check OKB9 T-code here i found same cost element. How it's possible. I am not maintaining that.

Error is Account 703510 requires an assignment to a CO object

Sir Please help me.

Thanks and rgds,

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the valuation area(plant) of that particular material.It may be possible that in the same company code there are several plant , that material belongs to the other plants also.In that case you have define each valuation area (plant) for that particular material in OKB9.

with Regards,

Sudipto

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check costobject whether created or not?

and also any validation process means mapped any particular order?

still your gettng same message debug with abaper

Some times error message displayed becouse of table not recognise the cost obeject that means leave some time and try it

regards

former_member1228549
Participant
0 Kudos

You may need to enter a cost centre/internal order or WBS as the CO object as well

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakesh,

i have already entred Cost Center / Profit Center in Document Entry. But system will gave same error message. What do u mean By WBS plz let me know.

Rgds,

Hemant Kumar

former_member1228549
Participant
0 Kudos

Hemant

WBS is used in Controlling and stands for "Work Breakdown Structure", it seems your company dont use it

Prakash