cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have run normal make to order scenario and in which i have confirm operationwise confirmation but the final goods movement not updated automatically.it is confirmed by manually by T -code mb31. WHY ?

Thanks

Parag

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

Please check both control key parameter, if auto gr tick is there for both control key it wont work.

so remove tick from first control key PP01

Hope it will solve your problem....:)

Revert Points

Regards,

Amit

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parag Bhaisahab,

I think you should start right from beggining check all ur master data..if u have maintained auto GR at production scheduling profile and maintained the confirmation parameters with goods movement allowed it should solve your problem.

create a new sales order run mrp convert planned order to production order release the order and do the confirmation.

or u still want to do it with ur current prod order in co02 do 'Read PP master data' then repeat the whole thing.

Regards,

Manish

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

For Auto Goods Receipt You have to use Control key (PP03) with Auto Goods Receipt in the last operation of your Routing.

or

In Production Scheduling Profile (t.code OPKP) for Production Orders activate Check box for Automatic Goods Receipt.

But but but, if you are going with Co Product Scenario then above both Settings doesn't work.You have do Manual GR only by MB31.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i had already done this setting. and my scenario is not a co product.

Thanks

parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the routing and let us know what is control key you have maintined. In control key maintained in the routing i guess you have NOT ticked Automatic GR.

Check it and come back.

Regards,

satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i had already done this setting.

Thanks

parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the production order check the operation overview and let us know what control key you see over there?

Regards.

Satyajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there is a PP01 control key.

Thanks

Parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

Are you using serial number for that material?

thanks

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

NO. this is make to order scenario.

thanks

parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you need to use AUTO GR control key PP03. in the lost operation,

check control key

then only sytem will do auto GR

in OP67, select the control key and in that there should be Auto GR indicator tick?

-ashok

Edited by: Ashok Keerthipati on Dec 10, 2008 5:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i had already tick this but not use control key pp03.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1.check have you performed the confirmation without errors (check COGI)

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yes , i have check confirmation but there is no error.

Thanks

parag

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

My meaning to say is are u receive any other material along with Header Material in MB31.

Check in your BOM any component contains -ve sign along with Co-Product indicator in Item data screen.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there is only raw material on confirmation screen operationwise i.e. 0010 - raw1

0020 - raw2. in MB31 screen finish material are their.

thanks

parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear parag,

1. tell me total how many operations u have?

2. for the final operation in routing have u maintained control key PP03?

3. After maintianing PP03, have u created new order and tested by following the steps which i mentioned in last reply?

Please confirm all and come back

sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in MB31 screen only finish material are their. there is no -ve sign in BOM.

Thanks

parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there are two operation. and i had use also control key PP03 .also all the setting i have done given by you .but automatic goods receipt not yet.

thanks

parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

At the time of confirmation on confirmation screen there is not coming finish material by movement type 101

only raw material is coming.

thanks

parag

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

At which Operation that Component are assigned?

Is it at first operation or with Last Operation where you have assign that Control key PP03.?

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Parag,

1. go to OPK4> select ur plant and order type> click on details.

2. In OPK4 genarally valid settings tab-->Goods movement box at right bottom corner-> select all components.

3. InOPK4 Genaral indv. entry tab->Error handling Column->select all except Acc. cost.

4. Create new order test and come back

sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

operation one assign component one (raw1)and operation two assign component two (raw2). control key PP03 assign to second operation i.e. last operation.

Thanks

parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi parag,

after making all these settings also u r not getting automatic GR have you ticked in Production sceduling profile Auto GR check it will solve u r problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

setting are already done here from start.

Thanks

parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

setting already done ok from start.

thanks

parag

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please refer this thread,

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

all the setting i have done given by you but still the problem not solved.at the time of confirmation finish goods material not come in goods movement screen with movement type 101.

Thanks

parag

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

We all have provide almost all the possible cause and settings for doing Auto GR.But if you still find the same problem then I think problem is there at user end only.whether it is during confirmation or in master data.

Regards,

Dhaval

former_member205362
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you want to do the GR automatically you have to the configuration settings. Then you can achive what you required.

revert for any query.

Regards,

Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i had already do this configuration settings. in control key & production scheduling profile.tick on auto goods receipt.

Thanks

parag

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

Are you using Co - Product scenario with that Header Material ?

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

no. make to stock scenario normal.

Thanks

parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sorry my scenario is make to order.

Thanks

parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try this

In CO02 go to component overview and tick backflush while confirming it automatically gets updated in confirmation screen try this hope this will help u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Parag,

1. If u maintained all the settings, in ur routing for the last operation maintain control key PP03.

2. while confirming operation in CO11n/CO15, enter all confirmation data and for the final opeartion in the main screen of CO11n/CO15 on top left click on Goods movement push button, then it will take to the Goods movement screen here u can see the material coming in to stock with 101 mov. type. and save it.

3. Go to order display/ change check deliverd qty field got updated or not.

4. If updated check the stock in MMBE, where it lies.

5. if it lies in quality stock column, do result recording and UD in QA32 to bring it to unrestricted stock

test it and reply

sree