1. If u maintained all the settings, in ur routing for the last operation maintain control key PP03.
2. while confirming operation in CO11n/CO15, enter all confirmation data and for the final opeartion in the main screen of CO11n/CO15 on top left click on Goods movement push button, then it will take to the Goods movement screen here u can see the material coming in to stock with 101 mov. type. and save it.
3. Go to order display/ change check deliverd qty field got updated or not.
4. If updated check the stock in MMBE, where it lies.
5. if it lies in quality stock column, do result recording and UD in QA32 to bring it to unrestricted stock
test it and reply
1. tell me total how many operations u have?
2. for the final operation in routing have u maintained control key PP03?
3. After maintianing PP03, have u created new order and tested by following the steps which i mentioned in last reply?
Please confirm all and come back
Please refer this thread,
1. go to OPK4> select ur plant and order type> click on details.
2. In OPK4 genarally valid settings tab--
>Goods movement box at right bottom corner-> select all components.
3. InOPK4 Genaral indv. entry tab
->Error handling Column->select all except Acc. cost.
4. Create new order test and come back
For Auto Goods Receipt You have to use Control key (PP03) with Auto Goods Receipt in the last operation of your Routing.
In Production Scheduling Profile (t.code OPKP) for Production Orders activate Check box for Automatic Goods Receipt.
But but but, if you are going with Co Product Scenario then above both Settings doesn't work.You have do Manual GR only by MB31.
I think you should start right from beggining check all ur master data..if u have maintained auto GR at production scheduling profile and maintained the confirmation parameters with goods movement allowed it should solve your problem.
create a new sales order run mrp convert planned order to production order release the order and do the confirmation.
or u still want to do it with ur current prod order in co02 do 'Read PP master data' then repeat the whole thing.