cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrears / Retro Active Accounting Configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

What are the configuration required for Arrears or Retro Active Accouting.

1.I have created two wagetypes for all Basic Pay Wagetypes, like below

Basic-1. BF BasicArrears CF BasicArrears

HRA-1 BFHRAArrears CFHRAArrears

How to add these wagetypes in the rule IN 41,IN 42, IN 43.

2.I have done some changes in IT 15 in the month of June, iam now running payroll for the month of september, if i want retroactive accounting to happen form June, what date should be maintained in payroll Status. How will this retro action happens.

Detailed expalnation is much appreciated.

Rgds,

Sekar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vikram_n
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekar.

I had worked on retro active account on this rule IN41,IN42,IN43,IN44

Can u explain ur requirement to me so i can help u out

U need Basic arres

HRA Arrers

Cony Arrers

Spl All Arres

Separatly u have to chg the rule accourding ur cluient requiremt

With Regards

Vikram.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI VIkram,

Thanks for the Reply.

My Requirement is this, i want arrears or Retro Calcualtion to be happen for these wagetypes.

IT 8 Wagetypes

1.Basic Pay

2. HRA

3.Conveyance

IT 14

1.Overtime

How to include these wagetypes in the rule 0r what exactly need to be done for arrears or Retro Calcualtion to be happen .

SInce iam doing it for the first time, detailed expalnation would help me a lot.

Regards,

Sekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekar,

You no need to do any custom wage type for arreas. As above mentioned wage types are calcualted the difference between the actual and arreas. Hope you have to understand the arrear process in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Snathosh,

If you can explain in detail , it willbe great.

Rgds,

Sekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Say suppose for Basic Pay

Your Basic Pay is 15,000 from 15-05-2008, there is change on 20-10-2008, but current payroll period is Dec 2008. So you changed the 15,000 to 17, 000 on 20-10-2008. Here the system will run the retro accounting and you can see the differecnce in the tech wage type in the RT. Just you want to pull tht wage type in Payslip

Refer previous thred for tech wage type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert

am working on Arrears, hired an employee on 1.1.2011 during that period given HRA as 1000 and from 10.4..2011 i have changed to 10000 and run the payroll period on MAY 2011

in pay slip am getting

basic salary 10500-

basic salary 10500

basic salary 15000

HRA 6300

HRA 10000

how does -ve sign appeared could u help to solve this

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Add the Arrear wage types which u have configured in OH11 and later on add those things in IN41 42 43

REST of the procedure was addressed by our expert Santhosh Kumar..............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi for your req to my knowledge u no need to create any custom wage type. if you check this std wage type will help you.

/301 Basic arrears

/302 FDA arrears

/303 VDA arrears

/310 LTA arrears

/320 Conveyance Arrears

/330 HRA arrears

In SAP you no need to create any wage type for arrears, just you change the value of the respective wage type with change respective date is fair enough to calcualte the arreas.

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi first off all the retroactive action will automatically trigger when u change record in IT8 with a retrospective date , once u have configured the PCRS , the system will pouplate the arrears amount in those wage types .

Regards

Sameer