cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Inventory Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Whilst in inventory posting we are receiving an error once we try to reconcile. First off what we do is enter the relevant fields at the top left and by the date we set the the date to 16/11/2008 then we click update quantities. Now if we click on the reconcile button we get the following error "quantity falls below minimum inventory level [message 131-14]"

It is a big problem because it does not even show the line where the problem exists. I have tried this in a different warehouse and I am able to do it no problem.

Please if anybody could help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this one:

SELECT ItemCode, Sum(InQty - OutQty) Qty

FROM dbo.OINM T0

WHERE (T0.TAXDATE >= '[%0\]')

GROUP BY ItemCode HAVING Sum(InQty - OutQty) != 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon

Thanks for the query I used it but we had to refine it to get what we where looking in our SAP setup.

Here is the query that I ran which showed me the problems.

declare @begindate as datetime

declare @whscode as varchar(10)

/*SELECT 1 FROM OINV T0 WHERE T0.DocDate = '[%0]' */

/*SELECT 1 FROM Owhs T1 WHERE T1.whscode = '[%1]' */

SET @BEGINDATE = '[%0]'

SET @whscode = '[%1]'

SELECT t0.ItemCode, t0.Warehouse, SUM(t0.InQty - t0.OutQty) AS [QTY on Date], t1.Counted, - SUM(t0.InQty - t0.OutQty) + t1.Counted AS Difference, t1.OnHand,

t1.OnHand - SUM(t0.InQty - t0.OutQty) + t1.Counted AS Calculation

FROM OINM AS t0 INNER JOIN

OITW AS t1 ON t0.ItemCode = t1.ItemCode AND t0.Warehouse = t1.WhsCode

WHERE (t0.TaxDate <= @begindate)

GROUP BY t0.ItemCode, t1.Counted, t1.WasCounted, t0.Warehouse, t1.OnHand

HAVING (t1.WasCounted = 'y') AND (t1.OnHand - SUM(t0.InQty - t0.OutQty) + t1.Counted < 0) AND (t0.Warehouse = @whscode)

ORDER BY t0.Warehouse, t0.ItemCode, Difference, t1.Counted, Calculation

Thanks for all your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have got the same problem as you before. Hope new version can show the exact error for us to check. Anyway, we have to deal with it now by ourselves. It can be solved by user query into the OINM table to find all new inventory transactions after the set date. In you case - 16/11/2008.

You have to make sure the inventory posting will not make negative quantity back dated to that date.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon and thank you for your quick response.

Upon going through the stock items in the inventory posting I have found a few that are causing the problem however the amount of stock items is just to vast to go through each one.

Could you please help me out with the query that I need to run into the OINM to find new inventory transactions after the 16\11\2008.