cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple selection in value help with Web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to get data from web service and store in data base. I created input form with set of inputfields. For some input filds in that input form, I want to get value from web service.So I have used value help wizard. I followed below link to create value help wizard for web service.

While creating value help, it is only showing 'single selection' option. It does not showing any other options. Here I want to get multiple values from value help. How can I acheive this?.

Thanks,

Venkatesh R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

it will show like that only because the developer only given search help on that field only one value ,

the developer give multifull values to select value help then only you can select what r the fields ..

that is the reson you are getting only one field .

Thanks & regards,

Suresh pagadala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Thanks for your reply.While creating value help, I followed below steps.

1) Created Input Field in the form.

2) Right click on that input filed --> Selected 'Add Value help', a popup is opened.

3) In that popup, the type dropwon is only showing 'Single Selection' option.

I guess, in this drop down only I need to define selection. But I dont have any other option.

Is there any property change need to be done in input filed or Should I use any other controls for getting multiple selection?..

If you need more detail on this, I will provide again.

Thanks,

Venkatesh R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Try the below links for value help in visual composer.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/50/91db4238bbf140e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Regards

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basheer,

Thanks for your reply. I have already gone through all the links given by you. But, my problem is different. While developing value help using value help wizard, Type drown list box doesn't showing multiple selection option. It is only showing single selection option.

Thanks,

Venkatesh R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use only the recommended 'type' selection to the input field and you are not able to add multiple selection to the input field. Try separate 'value help' for other input fields.

Regards

Basheer

Answers (0)