cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification completion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear users,

Kindly suggest if there is any way of preventing completion of a notification if the attached maintenance order is not technically completed.

Thanks and best regds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Arun

You can try with User Status or Give autorizational Roles with respect to User Status... so it will make a particular user can close the notification

Another option... with the help of the abaper... you have to configur a error message, when u try to close a notification without completing the order... this error will pop-up...

I hope these are the solutions...

- Pithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii

Check if is there any user exit exist at the time of completion of the notification. Write code with the help of developer which can check the order status of the order in JEST table for CNF/PCNF status. If it founds then system will carry out the completion of the notification & Otherwise it will give the error message respectively.

I hope it will resolve your query.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii

Check if is there any user exit exist at the time of completion of the notification. Write code with the help of developer which can check the order status of the order in JEST table for CNF/PCNF status. If it founds then system will carry out the completion of the notification & Otherwise it will give the error message respectively.

I hope it will resolve your query.

Regards

amit_saxena7
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try doing this through a User Status.

Thanks,

Amit