cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey Submit button

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to disable the Submit button on a CRM survey in order to eliminate the possibility of multiple survey posts. The documentation advises that I should be able to add javascript to the PBO module perform this function, but I can't seem to get it working properly.

So far, I've added a disableSubmit function to the survey PBO and I can see the javascript function in the rendered code. Is there a way to assign the function to the Submit button's onClick event? The closest I've come is to assign the function to the form's onSubmit event, which overrides the built-in onSubmit event and causes the survey to not be submitted.

I've already tried implementing the changes in SAP note 945112, and found nothing useful.

Does anyone have experience with this that can offer some assistance? We're running CRM 4.0

Thanks,

Jerry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jerry,

Thanks for reply, actually I was looking solution for restricting resubmition of survey. If you have any idea pls elaborate.

Thanks & Rgds

Mallikarjun

former_member201769
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir

I have made a survey and the submit button is not working after clicking in the survey.I found that the component only have back button .What to do to make submit button work so that i can save the survey

Awaiting reply

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jerry,

I am facing the similar issue , could you please elaborate how did you restricted multiple responses for a Survey from same person?

Rgds

Mallikarjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Survey Repository > Static Survey XSLTs. Export and add javascript to the CRM_SVY_GENERATE_SURVEY_TEMPLATE.xslt file. Follow instructions in SAP Note 945112 to replace the existing template with the one you modified.

Keep in mind, this will only keep the user from double-clicking the submit button, and will not stop them from clicking Back and resubmitting.

Good luck,

Jerry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jerry

Can we modify XSLT & change the layout of Survey ?

Currently it is showing Answer below Question, our business users want to make it more presentable by placing Answer in front of a Question.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does this note also applicable for WEB UI.

I tried the steps mentioned in the note, and added few javascript code..

now the code works fine in GUI (Tn : CRM_SURVEY_SUITE) but fails in WEB UI.

Can you help me implementing the same functionality in Web UI.

Best regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

unfortunately Java Script is not available in WebUI by now.

Regards

Dennis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved the problem myself. Added the javascript to the xslt template file, rather than the pbo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got to do this in OnLoad event. If you can not do so, then add a document level script

< script >
your javascript
< /script >

Add your Javascript to disable the submit button here.

Easwar Ram

http://www.parxlns.com