Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM00 ---> LM04 Screen Enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to place a custom screen before calling the Transaction LM04 through LM00. I have configured the custom screen 1212 against the logical screen both for 0212 for 8x40 and 16X20 screen formats.

And I have placed the sub screen through the user exit in SAPLXLRF. So when I am logging to LM04 through LM00 my custom screen is getting called but once I want to move to the logical screen 0212 the system says no logical screen is found. So in turn my custom screen is getting displayed as the PBO is getting called.

Could any one please put some though on this. Though I know its difficult to visualize the problem but in brief which I need is to display the custom screen just before the main screen for LM04 and on PAI on my custom screen I want to show the main screen for LM04.

Thanks,

Somnath

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its solved.

Thanks,

Somnath

0 Kudos

Hi Somanth ,

Can you Please tell us ,How you have solved the Problem , As it could be helpful for every body .

Thanks in Advance .

Shiv.G

0 Kudos

I agree with Shiv G. Try to follow [rules of engagement|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement] the best you can. Step 3: Provide Feedback and an Update :

Finally, it's nice to follow up with a brief update if you found the solution. People may try to help not because they know the answer, but because they are interested in solving the same problem; or people may just encounter the same issue in the future and be searching the archives. It's a good way to give back to the community, irrespective of whether you are a beginner or an expert.

0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Yeps sure I would share the solution.

Actually the screen enhancement in LM is bit different as compared to that of other transactions.

Step 1 >>>>>

First we need to find the customer sub screen available where I can put our own sub screen.

For e.g. if we need to Enhance LM04 first screen, then we have modify the screen 0212. The avaibale custom sub screen would be 1212.

Step 2 >>>

In SPRO go to Logistic Execution > Mobile data Entry > Define Screen Management. Here we have to create an entry with SAPLLMOB and new variant say 1. (By default, sap will provide 0 and please don't change this entry).

Basically make sure that all the table from T3130A - T3130G are properly updated (Not required to maintain all the tables, it depends on your requirement).

Step 3 >> Its basically not to include as a step as all we know that we need to activate the enhancements in CMOD.

Stpe - 4 >> Login to LM04 you will find that the new variant 1 would be considered and all the available functionality would be kept intact with your customized sub screen. One thing make sure you have to copy the original screen 0212 as for e.g.

So enjoy with the new screen.

Cheers,

Somnath