cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TREX error 16001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are currently building up a new portal. I just realized that a lot of our documents are not succesfully indexed because of the TREX error 16001 (SSL: rc=-1 lib_not_found). What this error exactly means and how we can solve it?

Bye,

Timo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

This error means that you are trying to access the TREX Server via SSL using a HTTPS address but you have not performed the necessary SSL configuration between TREX and Portal.

To solve this problem you can either configure SSL between Portal and TREX as described here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/3f/d98dbb89bf6105e10000000a114cbd/frameset.htm

or you enter a HTTP-only URL in the 'Alternative Host' parameter of the URL Generator Service as. This URL will be used by TREX to retrieve documents. You can find the URL Generator Service setting under KM Configuration -> Global Services -> (Show Advanced Options)

Hope this helps,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

thanks for your reply. I already thought that this error is because of not correctly working SSL but we have entered an HTTP address (not HTTPS) in the Host and Alternative Host attribute in the URL Generator Service so I don't understand what is the problem with SSL.

Do you have another idea?

Bye,

Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

ok, I solve the problem by myself. The problem was that Host and Alternative Host were both HTTP addresses.

Bye,

Timo

former_member338801
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tima,

I am also facing similar issue.Can you pls share the solution steps ?

Answers (0)