cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reasons why 0CO_PC_ACT_10 doesn't extract 'NV - Not distributed' Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I just want to ask the reasons (Business Processes) why standard datasource <i>0CO_PC_ACT_10 - Actual Cost Component Split</i> doesn't extract records under <i>'NV'</i> or <i>'Not Distributed'</i> cost component split category? Is there is any ways does this standard extractor can extract records under <i>'NV'</i> or <i>'Not Distributed'</i> category? If there is way, how it can be done?

Thanks and Regards,

Christopher

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sonjasmiljkovic
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I've the same question. I need all records that lead to the cumulative inventory - including the NV-records. So can someone of you answer, why the extractor doesn't provide all records thar are shown in ckm3n and if there is a workaround to get all entries?

Thanks a lot & best regards,

André

wen-wei_chuang2
Participant
0 Kudos

Does anyone know the answer?

I have a similar requirment that I need to extract all records in CKM3N, but using either 0CO_PC_ACT_1 or 0CO_PC_ACT_10 I can only get summarized records.

For example, I only get one record that process category = consumption, and its quantity is 200.

However, in CKM3N there are several records under "Consumption", and their quantity are 100, 50, 50.

So you see, BW only gets one record, but actually it should be three records.

How can I get detail information in CKM3N????

Please help.

former_member188011
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

Take a look at SAP Notes below.

Note 647922 - "BW extraction 0CO_PC_ACT_1: Deviation for display CKM3"

Note 647334 - "BW InfoSource 0CO_PC_ACT_10: Missing records with quantity <"

Regards,

Francisco Milán.

wen-wei_chuang2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the reply.

I checked the notes, but they don't look suitable in my case.

The subtotal quantity is correct. What I need is the detail information in CKM3.

In my example, in BW there is one record that its process category is "Consumption" and its quantity is 30.

In CKM3, we can see the process category "Consumption" does have the quantity 30.

However, under this category, the quantity 30 can be divided into three detail information, each quantity is 10, 10, 10.

My requirement is to get three detail records, not just the subtotal one.

However, right now using 0CO_PC_ACT_1 or 0CO_PC_ACT_10 we can only get subtotal records.

What should I do???

Please help~

eniomatsumoto2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Wen ! Did you find answer for your question? I'm having the same issue as you had. Could you help please? thxs.