Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL74 - "No messages for initial processing exist"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have built a smartform and a print-program to print labels.

These labels are printed by executing transaction VL74.

The output type, access sequences and condition records have been created.

However, when entering the Delivery number into VL74, we get the message starting "No messages for initial processing exist",

When entering Handling Units, we get the message "No output for selection exist".

While I have a hint in regards to why "No output for selection exist" is being displayed, what does "No messages for initial processing exist" mean and where do I fix it? Where is the error pointed around?

Please help.

Thanks,

John

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

BUMP:

I debugged a little and found that it couldn't find any messages in NAST and failed because of that. Should messages always exist in NAST?

0 Kudos

We have been facing similar error when user try to print the Handling Unit output.

What exactly to be performed as corrective action to get rid of this issue.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also getting the same message when executing the tcode vl74 could you please let me know what needs to be done to rectify the same.

Kind Regards

Atul

0 Kudos

Hi Chandran,

You need to check 2 things:

1) In TCode NACE, Application: V6-Handling Units, your output type should be active for Multiple issuing in General Data tab,

2) In TCode VL74 overview. the input parameters for processing mode should be 2 - Repeat processing which 1 by default

Thanks & Regards

Atul