Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ExecuteBaseLogic::Invalid object name 'tblStatus' when submitting data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I've encounter the following error while submitting data via input schedule:

ExecuteBaseLogic::Invalid object name 'tblStatus' in: select distince d.CATEGORY,d.ENTITY,d.TIMEID from #RESULT_334020 d where signeddata<>0 and exists [select * from tblstatus s where [APP]='TIS' and d.CATEGORY=s.CATEGORY and d.ENTITY=s.ENTITY and d.TIMEID=s.TIMEID and [Status]>0).

I did not find any OSS notes on this and not sure what is the problem. Appreciate your advise on this issue.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sorin_radulescu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

It seems the problem is into default logic.

You have to review that logic because it seems you have a custom selection into logic and that is not correct.

To verify this just comment everything what is into default logic and you will see that your input scedule is working correct.

So you have to review the default logic to work properly to solve the problem.

Regards

Sorin Radulescu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have encountered the same problem as you have when starting an SSIS package with the setting: "Check for work status settings". According to SAP in BPC 5 SP 6 this setting must not be chosen.

I guess, that this setting is somehow passed to your default logic. So, you can try the following:

In BPC for Excel go to eData / Organize Package List; choose the company folder and in this the System Administration group. Select "Default Formulas" and click the edit button (a sheet with a pencil). In the pop-up box click the edit button next to the field with the file name (that's a sheet with a magnifying glass). In the new pop-up box click "Advanced". Put an apostrophe (') before the prompt for %CHECKLCK% and replace

TASK(Execute formulas,CHECKLCK,%CHECKLCK%)

with

TASK(Execute formulas,CHECKLCK,0)

Then try again. Maybe, this works.

Best regards,

Hartmut

Edited by: Hartmut Kesper on Feb 9, 2009 2:45 PM

sorin_radulescu
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

it seems the test of your default logic was not covering everything.

Try to test the default logic with the same parameters used for send data from input schedule.

Any way in my opinion you have a store procedure or selection which is not correct.

It is refering to a table tblstatus and it seems into your database this table doesn't exist.

It can work the logic for some inpout but not for other,

If account = a

run storeprocedure with bad sintax.

So you will be able to see the problem only in case if you run the default logic with that accoutn a.

It can be account or any other dimension...it was only an example.

Any way the test where we eliminate the code from default logic provide us the information that your problem it is there into default.lgx

Regards

Sorin Radulescu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to test the allocation logic by placing the codes in the default.lgf. I have comment the codes as per your advise and did not encounter the error while sending data using input schedules. But I do not understand why as there is nothing wrong with the allocation logic (i have tested is by running the logic via data management). Please advise..

Thanks!