cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I access the portal over the network I get "Page Cannot be Displayed" for News Article iViews.

The Portal is on EP 7 SP 15. The logs just rveal generic error message: 12152 ERROR_HTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE

I do not get this error when I access the Dialogue/Central Instance directly. The happens only when I call the Load balancer URL. Could someone let me know the rootcause of this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Mani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manikantan,

Please check your load balancer logs and paste her so that some one can help you. If not sure atleast download httpwatch and check whether your loadbalancer is able to redirect your request to server or not.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

The issue happens when I have the following directive is added to my AVS system:

<ApplicationClass DefaultClass>

Url "^.*$"

OptimizationPolicy NoDeltaOptimize,Compress,FlashForward,MetaRefreshTo302

</ApplicationClass>

The log entry shows the following error:

Jan 6 09:43:15 AVSTEST httpd[31536]: [error] >> HttpUrlConnection.cc [1550] 13BaseException: error: [101], file:[HttpUrlConnection.cc], line:[447] message: Error peeking target server(or)browser, PeekErrorCode: 0. , urlPath:/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.scotts.GardenContent!2fcom.scotts.Roles!2fcom.scotts.Home_OWA!2fcom.scotts.page.Welcome!2fcom.scotts.iview.Inside_Scotts?InitialNodeFirstLevel=true&windowId=WID1231252738598, args:, requestMethod: POST, hostName:epqdispatchp.cc.us.scottsco.com, portNumber:443, Url:http://epqdispatchp.cc.us.scottsco.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.scotts.GardenContent!2fcom.scotts.Roles!2fcom.scotts.Home_OWA!2fcom.scotts.page.Welcome!2fcom.scotts.iview.Inside_Scotts?InitialNodeFirstLevel=true&windowI

d=WID1231252738598, connectToHost:epqdispatch.cc.us.scottsco.com, connectToPort: 51200, currentState:3, client socket details:ip: 10.1.70.87, port: 2690, serversocket details:ip: 10.168.58.44, port: 51200

The above error is common if the client or the server disconnects the session. You see this PeekErrorCode:0 for example if a user was to click a link then another link or close the browser or stop while itu2019s loading so it may not be relative to the issue.

But there is something in the portal content (the iViews which fails are RSS News feeds) which is not liking the directive: "Compress,FlashForward,MetaRefreshTo302"

If I remove the above directive, the portal iViews loads fine. But the diretive is important as it helps compressing the data over the network.

So need to fix this issue inorder to use the directive.

Thanks,

Mani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has been resolved. the issue was because of the AVS directive "FlashForward".

This helped me resolving the "Page Cannot be displayed" error for the New Article iView.

Thanks,

Mani.