cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IAC vs SAP transaction iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created an SAP IAC iview for the same transaction code with which i created an SAP transaction iview.

While the SAP transaction iview works fine and displays all elements of the sap gui screen correctly

the sap iac iview seems to display the same screen in a different way.

It looks like with sap iac iview not all the screen elements are displayed correctly and the display

is also much different than the original sap transaction screen.

My question to all forum members is

1.>

Have they faced similar display issues with SAP IAC iviews?If so what is the work around?

2.>

Is there any additional steps which needs to be done besides creating a service on the ITS for the

transaction code which one wants to expose.?

Any other info regarding IAC iviews will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stride,

Check whether you have performed the following activities while creating IAC iviews :

1. In tx SE80, Chose Menu 'Utilities' -> 'Settings' -> ITS tab.

Publish tab -> Integrated ITS

2. HAving done so, choose 'Internet services' on the main screen , and make sure you publish the following services as 'Complete Service'

a. WEBGUI

b. SYSTEM

c. IAC

d. SAP_GENERATE

3. Also pls assure that SAP_GENERATE is activated in SICF.

Check the above mentioned activities and let me know if it helped.

Regards

Aditi

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMHO IACs are a dying technology. Is there some specific reason for not using the standard SAPGUI technology?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is for an IAC iview hence we need to implement the same even tho its a dying technology.

Moreover there is are some issues with SAP transaction iviews such as the screen gets refreshed

every time any event is triggerred on the screen.(for eg scrolling, resizing the window etc)