Third party scenario is integration bet SD nad MM
Brief process is like customer places orders, the sales order is converted to purchase requisition/purchase order and purchase order inturn placed to vendor who delivers the goods directly to the customer. instead of delivering to Company
Following are the steps of third party:
1) Creation of third party sales order
2) Generation of automatic purchase reqisition throught the configuration of schedule line CS in SD.(schedule line is determined by the item categoty and the mrp type.
please dont maintain mrp type in the material master.so that it will determin CS directly.
in the tcode VOV6,please check whether the document type NB is maintained for CS.
This will created auto PR).
3) You can check the PR Number in the schedule line tab of sales order.PR requirement will not be available in the MD04.
4) Manually create a PO for vendor with item category S.
5) There will be no GR in this case.
6) Create an invoice verification document.
7) Create an invoice from the SD side w.r.t Sales order.
SD - 3rd party sales order Create Sales Order
Sales org, distr chnl, div
SD - 3rd party sales order View the PR that is created with a third party sales order
Goto Item Overview
Item ->Schedule Item
SD - 3rd party sales order View the PR that is created
Key in the PR number
SD - 3rd party sales order Assign the PR to the vendor and create PO
Key in the PR number
Toggle the "Assigned Purchase Requisition"
Check the box next to the material
Assign Automatically button
Click on "Assignments" button
Click on "Process assignment"
The "Process Assignment Create PO" box , enter
Drag the PR and drop in the shopping basket
SD - 3rd party sales order Receive Goods
Batch tab , click on classification
Serial Numbers tab
Date of Production
Flag Item OK
Check, just in case
SD - 3rd party sales order Create Invoice
Look for the PO , state the vendor and the Material
Check the box
Clilck on "Copy"
Purchase Order Number (bottom half of the screen)
State the baseline date
Simulate & Post
*Invoice blocked due to date variance
SD - 3rd party sales order Create a delivery order
In the order screen , go to the menu Sales Document , select "Deliver"
Go to "picking" tab
State the qty and save
SD - 3rd party sales order Create a billing document
Ensure that the delivery document is correct in the
Go to edit -> Log
1. Create Vendor XK01
2. Create Material u2013 Material Type as "Trading Goods". Item category group as "BANS".
3. Assign Item Category TAS to Order type that you are going to use.
4. A sale order is created and when saved a PR is generated at the background
5. With reference to SO a PO is created (ME21N). The company raises PO to the vendor.
6. Vendor delivers the goods and raises bill to company. MM receives the invoice MIRO
7. Goods receipt MIGO
8. Goods issue
9. The item cat TAS or Schedule line cat CS is not relevant for delivery which is evident from the config and, therefore, there is no delivery process attached in the whole process of Third party sales.