Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSEOUT00 debug break-point question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I'm trying to process a status 30 outbound delivery note with RSEOUT00 and function module IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY.

I've no problem with creating the status 30 IDOC using WE19.

But, when I set a break-point in the function module and run the RSEOUT00 program, the break-point never gets hit.

What am I doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDOC_OUTPUT_DELIVRY already got called when the IDOC is created with status 30. When you are running RSEOUT00 to send it out, it will not get called again

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

IDOC_OUTPUT_DELIVRY already got called when the IDOC is created with status 30. When you are running RSEOUT00 to send it out, it will not get called again

0 Kudos

Ahhh. You're right. Why didn't I think of that?

But, is there a way to set a break-point in the IDOC_OUTPUT_DELVRY function module?

I'm getting failures when text segments contain characters in the ASCII characters from 127 to 255. I.E. European characters with diacritcal marks ... umlauts, back-quotes, etc

I want a break point to hit when I set a watch-point for SY-MSGNO = 299.

0 Kudos

how are you creating the IDOC? if those are being triggerred from delivery output and the timing is immediate, then you need to activate update debugging before it will hit your break-point. If the output is issued via RSNAST00 then it will hit break-point normal way

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Function will not be called when the prog RSEOUT00 is executed..

Regards

Vasavi Kotha