cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME 807: System error: error during insert in table KONV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the below error when creating PO using ME21N, what should I do?

ME 807: System error: error during insert in table KONV

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you should do is to check in EKPO and KONV table if there is any inconsistency btw purchasing document item and condition item for your related PO. Take a further look into OSS Note 154562 as SAP has described this system behavior as a bug.

Cheers,

HT

Former Member
0 Kudos

HT,

I encountered this problem during PO creation. By the way, where shall I check on the number range for condition table?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HAI

HT

could you pls tell me - when the error occur like this

check - table - tsge ...etc ( or any other table no)

how should we understand and solve the problem..... how could find table - how to related to others ..ectc

ali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I also encountered the same error. Can you please explain further how I can check this error? I checked the EKPO table and the PO numbers are consistent, except for one that it skipped one number ahead. (that was the PO number created when I encountered the error) What could be the possible cause of this? thanks so much!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

During the creation of Purchasing Orders the system displays the message "Error during insert in table KONV". The problem is solved and I would like to share the steps we use to solve the problem.

You can get details of the error in the Business Workplace (T-Code SBWP) or through the transaction SM13. The details of the error are:

Function ModuleME_CREATE_DOCUMENT
StatusUpdate was terminated
ReportLEINUU03
Row167
MessageME807 System error: error during insert in table KONV

I applied the SAP Note 1610553 - BAPI_PO_CHANGE: Header conditions are not transferred which describes exactly the problem but it was not solved.

The solution was creating a new Purchasing Record and, before saving, remove all the conditions in Header level and save the document. After that, it's possible to create documents without problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please share the solution with everybody.

--Santosh Rawat

Former Member
0 Kudos

This could be a PIR number range issue.

Change the PIR number range status using tcode OMEO. Refer to the last document number created already on table EINA.

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

looks like your KONV record that shall be created is already present in the table.

Had you archived purchase orders amd you are reusing the old number range?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I didn do any archive. Do you know how to configure the number range for konv?

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ru using any BApi then try desableing it

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kunal,

I am not using any user exit or badi to control it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone know how to overcome the problem? I guess this is something to do with the number range of condition, but I dont know where to set it.