Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_HDR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_HDR for Production

Confirmation.To meet the requirement of posting of associated goods movement with confirmation like

backflusing/Auto GR should take place as standard,relevant settings are done.

In Post Wrong entry Field '2' is set.But,the observation is,in case of any incorrect goods

movement,confirmation happens but incorrect goods movement are passed to Error log (Transaction Code :COGI).However,in configuration settings, in Confirmation parameters for production order,error due to incorrect goods movement are set for termination.

Is the mentioned behaviour is standard.Kindly advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keiji_mishima
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stuti Bagchi

What you see is standard behavior.

Different from online process (it's process can be defined by T-CD OPK4 <process control> that originally from T-CD OPKC), Automatic Goods Movement from BAPI always use update task or background task.

The customizing that you mention only has influence on online process. So if the process use update task or background task, the customizing does not have any influence. (Since GM is done is in different task <update task or background task>, confirmation process cannot evaluate whether GM records has error or not. So even you can process confirmation without error, GM can face error and it have to be re-process in T-CD COGI).

This behavior is standard behavior that is describe in following 2 SAP Notes. So I recommend you to read this note also.

SAP Note 208477 Consulting: Process control in confirmation.

SAP Note 540392 FAQ: Automatic goods movements

Best Regards

Keiji Mishima

0 Kudos

pls help me,

Abaper development a program use this bapi, and i also do the  same customizing in OPKC,

but it also have cogi if unrestricted stock is not enough after confirm process order use our program

is there any code need to write in program, or I need to more customizing.

Answers (0)