We have implemented SSO Configuration between ADS and Portal 7 with SPNego wizard. The problem is that with Internet Explorer 6 it works perfectly, but with Internet Explorer 7 it doesn't wok, the logon screen appears.
I have configured de Internet Explorer Advanced Options in both cases as the wizard says:
1. Adding the *.host.domain in sites of local intranet zone
2. Enabled Windows Authentication (set to true)
So, I dont know what could be happening with IE7. I'll really appreciate your help!
Check this note 1397872. There is workaround for this problem
On the client workstation create a new DWORD key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM
2. Set the decimal value to 2
3. Clear all browser cache and restart the client workstation
4. After a reboot navigate to https://your-server.domain.com:ssl-port/InfoViewApp/logon/logonService.do"
We had this same problem in our portal. If you have upgraded browser from IE6 to IE7 or using IE8 problem does not exist.