Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADOBE Forms, dynamic images

former_member220448
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I'm working with Adobe Forms and I need to show the photo of an employee depending on his personal number.

So I can´t put the location of the image directly on the URL box of the object.

Does any one knows how to show jpg images dynamically?.

I can do it with Smartforms but I don´t know how to with Adobe Forms.

Thanks.

Nico.-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these links -

[ Dynamic Image|http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/lc_dynamic_images.pdf]

[Dynamic Image 1|;

former_member220448
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer that fast!!!

I've got some question more to ask.

We don´t have much experience working with Adobe Forms, so we don´t know very well how to create a FormCalc (where? and what for?), and where should we put the $record.my_var, it´s in the layout?

The link you send me with a forum says some thing about bound a Text Field with $record.my_var, Do you know why I have to do it?

Thanks again,

Nico.-

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Currently, I dont have a system with Adobe forms to help you with those details.

I will suggest, to check the tutorials for Adobe/Interactive Forms on SDN/Google/SAP Help or in case if someone has code proof for you then wait for the reply.

As an additon, check for Rich Heilman/Thomas Jung' s in the forum, they might be able to help you better.

Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member220448
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Could u please tell us how you did solve u this pb?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

Could you please tell me how you did solve this problem?

Thank you very much.

Best regards!

Niel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas ,

I have similar requirement to display the image in adobe depends on the PERNR . Can u please tell me the solution for that ?

Regards,

Kalpana

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Even we got the same requirement to display the photos depending on the PERNR in SMARTFORM/ADOBE..

Any Solutions Please ??

Rgds,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

I am also facing the same problem. The photo is being stored in archived link. I have used FM's to derive the URL. But when I use that URL it is not working.

Can you please tell me how did you achieve it ?

Thanks and Regards,

Karthik Ganti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working with Nico. We already could show photos dynamically in our Adobe form, uploading them into the Unix server (into AL11) and then referencing the path dynamically. But we still can't show the photos of the employees. The problem that we have now is that we would need a path of the photos on the server to be able to show them in the Adobe form, but we actually couldn't find the path where they are physically stored.

The photos are being stored with ArchiveLink, using the content repository YE, which is configured as follows:

Content Repository: YE

Description: ...

Document Area: ArchiveLink

Storage type: SAP System Database

Rep. Sub-Type: Normal

Protocol: SAPAL

Version Number: 0046

Contents Table: ZCONT_DB --->> the structure of this table corresponds to the table SDOKCONT1

Transfer directory: Z_GRAF_EMPLEADOS2

Physical path: O:\DACON_RH\Sapgraf_prl\

When calling 'HR_IMAGE_EXISTS' and 'SCMS_DOC_URL_READ' functions to get the URLs of the photos, those functions return URLs like this:

SAPR3://SAPR3CMS/get/070/YE/45C3EED1A64E1956E10000000AFA081B/DATA

but those URLs don't work in our Adobe form as the path of the photo (the photo isn't shown when we put that URL in the place of the path).

Does anyone know where could be the photos physically stored or what can I do to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Dani