Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No business area can be determined for item 000010

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please help.

While creating sales order I am facing following error.

No business area can be determined for item 000010

Message no. V1599

Diagnosis

The system could not determine a business area for item 000010. The item has plant 2222 and is assigned to company code 2222 for which a business area is required. This is caused by incomplete settings in Customizing.

System Response

The system does not allow you to create the item.

Procedure

Before creating the item, make sure that you have completely maintained business area assignments in Customizing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi,

if you are trying in IDES, then go to OBY6, select your company code and uncheck the field "Business area Fin statements", or in customizing u need to maintain the business area and assign the same to your plant.

Alternatively,if you have created business area, then in SPRO - enterprice structure - assignment - Sales and Dis - Business area account assignment - Define Rule by Sales Area - (Rule 1).

Next, Assign Business area to Plant and Division:Here assign your business area with respect to plant and division.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.. I have done the total configuration Define & Assign the Business area and now I am able to process my Standard order.

Arun Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you need to assign business area which can be done using the following path

Enterprise Structure-Assignment-Sales and Distribution-Business Area Account Assignment

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is bcoz of bissuness area assignment in enterprise structure has not done.

Go to Enterprise srtucture>assignment>>Sales and distribution>>Bussiness area account assignment>>Assign bussiness area to plant and division . and also do assign b.area to sales organization.

hope this will solve ur issue

Regards,

Reddyy