cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while recording defects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am getting an error while doing defects recording for Inspection lots created from maintenance plan. The error message is I0139- Error for customer- specific authorization check (User Exit). I have not activated any user exits .Kindly give your valuable suggestions for rectifying the above error.

Thanks and best regds

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

Are you using any user-exits or BADIs in the notification?

What is the full message text.

Also get your ABAP team to do a "where-used" chack on message I0139.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the reply.

I have not used any user exit or BADI. There is no maintenance notification involved. Maintenance plans are scheduled to trigger maintenance order with inspection lot( Calibration of test equipment process).

There is no further detailing for the error message. As suggested I will check with the ABAPer also.

best regds

Arun

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

Sorry, I meant maintenance plan (not notification)

[Similar post|;

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

Do the following setttings

in T code QE17, after entering the Inspection lot in next screen goto menu path Settings - User settings - Defects recording mention the reprt type and tick on Reprt type Changable.

After this it ask for th edefects recording, incase of Valuation Rejected, close that window if not required then save.

Thanks and Regards

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,

Thanks for your reply. Yes I managed to get the solution in another way. I found that by assigning parameter ID QF1-Defects recording Report type modifiable in the user profile SU01-Tcode the error was not coming. When you assign the report through user setting QF1 parameter ID gets defaulted in teh user profile. Thnks all.

best regds

Arun