Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC_Ping Function Module giving Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Function Module RFC_PING giving an exception Communication Failure ,

where do we find the relation btwn RFC Destination and corresponding Server or Application it is trying to interact with ?

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the RFC connection in tcode: SM59. You can also test the connection through this tcode.

Best Regards,

Ram.

0 Kudos

When i try test the RFC destination in SM59 i get an error No connection : program remote.zmssqlposerver not registered / CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPECMINIT'#Transac

Where do we register the RFC Destinations?

0 Kudos

Hi Ramakanth,

TCode: SM59 is used to create an RFC destination. As the message says "No Connection", there could be several reasons for this.

1. Could be an authorization issue.

2. Could be the Remote system to which you are trying to establish a connection is not on.

3. Could be the user name and pwd not correct for the remote system.

and several other reasons. Kindly search sdn using RFC Detination creation. You would find many answers. Use them and try to create a connection and test it.

Best Regards,

Ram.

0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked the RFC in SM59 in the technical settings the Activation Type is Registered Server Program ,

and in the Login/Security the Security settings are Inactive . and the target system is on and running .

Can you please tell me how do i register the Server Program ?

0 Kudos

Hello,

check whether gateway host and gateway service is fulfilled.

Regards,Marcin

0 Kudos

Hi

We have a batch job to perform the automatic usage decision of the Inspection lots.

This batch job after changing the status of inspection lot moves the stock to unrestricted-use .

for one of the inspection when it is trying to do that movement we are facing this error

"Deficit of BA Unrestricted-use 3,204.00 EA : 550-500712 US35 MC01 42122419T"

What is the reason for this error

can you please help me ?

Thanks and Regards

Ramakanth Akunury

0 Kudos

Hi

We have a batch job to perform the automatic usage decision of the Inspection lots.

This batch job after changing the status of inspection lot moves the stock to unrestricted-use .

for one of the inspection when it is trying to do that movement we are facing this error

"Deficit of BA Unrestricted-use 3,204.00 EA : 550-500712 US35 MC01 42122419T"

What is the reason for this error

can you please help me ?

Thanks and Regards

Ramakanth Akunury