cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Options in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is the requirment that I have received for financial report writing. Please advice me what our best option would be with SAP to fulfill this requirement. Thank you.

Requirement :- "We need the capability to produce P&L's and balance sheets by grouping various gl accounts. We also need to be able to input a budget into this "report writer" so it will automatically report variances, year to date numbers, etc.. We may be able to do this with a different financial statement versions within the SAP reports. I have used a program called frx in the past. It is a Microsoft product which links to the general ledger and allows you to customize reports and budgets."

Kindly advice me

Thanks

Supriya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sachin_bhutani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We need the capability to produce P&L's and balance sheets by grouping various gl accounts

- Can be created using FSV (Financial Statement Versions)

. We also need to be able to input a budget into this "report writer" so it will automatically report variances, year to date numbers, etc..

- You can create planner profiles and layout to plan in New GL which can be easily integrated to Microsof excel

We may be able to do this with a different financial statement versions within the SAP reports.

again planning layout and planner profiles let you do that

I have used a program called frx in the past. It is a Microsoft product which links to the general ledger and allows you to customize reports and budgets.

Now sure what frx can do, but SAP comes with extensive features to plan at various levels and on various objects,

you can do planning on cost center, profit centers, profitablity segments,..etc..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Report Writer & Report Painter reports is what you should be using to meet your client's requirements.

It allows you to group various accounts and display actuals vs plan data on a monthly, yearly basis and provide variances.

Actuals are compared againt planned data of various differen CO verisons.

See t-code GRR2 for report writer reports.

GLPCT or CCSS are the tables that you should be using for these reports.

Thanks

Steve