cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to close the documents manually?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to close A/R invoice, A/P invoice, delivery manually if I already finished the payment but the document still appear not closed?

thanks...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

A/R invoice and A/P invoice are closed if the payment made to the invoice. You could also close it using manual reconciliation.

Delivery is closed when A/R invoice quantity is created for whole quantity of delivery order. If some of the delivery order quantity is not invoiced, you must close the delivery manually,

If you still find out the document is not closed yet, you could submit a ticket to SAP support. I am afraid there is something wrong in the databse.

Rgds,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii vic

you can check yhis out ,will help you

regards RIYAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once you did target document the base document status will be closed. If you want to close manually you can choose right mouse click in AR and AP invoice and close.

But why do you want to close manually if you close manually it will affect your accounts.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

due to money exchange rate, sometimes, there is 1 dollars left in BP. actually we have gotten/paid the payment, but the document shows not closed.

My SBO is SAP Business One 2005B(7.40.252) SP: 00 PL:41

I right-click A/P invoice, can't find "applied transaction" option. or I right-click the wrong place?

thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried doing a manual reconciliation on the Business Partner account? This will allow you to create a balancing journal to write off any remaining balance and will close the document

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Julie,

Yes, I have done the manually reconciliation, and I can't find any list in reconciliation. In fact, I checked the BP's JE list, all credit and debit are balance, but in the bottom of list, it show the BP still has 1USD balance(FC).

Thanks...