cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cube for 0FI_GL_4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to know the standard cube name for 0FI_GL_4. I have ODS 0FIGL_O02 but couldnt find Cube name. Please some one give me the Cube name because I need reporting on Line item.

Thanks

Robert.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think you have a specific business content cube for GL data source...there are few but will cover only some of the infoobjects and some are remote cubes.

see this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/f2/f7e93a4295ac61e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

most probably you can try to create a custom cube according to the need and use that for reporting.

Thanks

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerry/Ajeet,

Appreciate for quick response,

Jerry : They are related to Accounts Receivable but I need General Ledger.

Ajeet/Jerry : Could you tell me can I create the InfoCube with the same structure like the ODS 0FIGL_C02 and build reports on Infocube. I have an idea can I create custom Info Cube similar like ODS.

Please could you tell me what is the best approach like my client needs reports on Infocube.

Thanks

Robert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My aplogies, I misread your original question. I am so used to dealing with AR.

In my system, the only thing that is populated by 0FI_GL_4 is DSO 0FIGL_O02, as seems to be your case.

Creating an Infocube on that DSO is entirely reasonable. Just give care to the dimensions to make sure they not degenerated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agree with what has been mentioned above - no std content due to the different requirements of each project

I would however build a new compound infoobject of accounting doc no with compounds of co code and fiscal year - to make counting a whole load easier!!!

And watch the size of those sids!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can go for the new cube and select whatever infoobjects you require from the DSO and it can be used for reporting...also look for solution from Simone if suits...

Thanks

Ajeet

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our BW instance, we have cube 0FIAR_C03, which is labeled "FIAR: Line Item". We don't use it, but it's there.

Also, a consultant told us early-on in our implementation to change the source from FIAR_3 to FIAR_4.

Edited by: Jerry Coleman on Jan 23, 2009 10:44 AM