Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC status 51 and 52

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have just started learning IDOC and I would like to ask what's the difference between IDOC status 51 and 52. I mean, I know that

51 Application document not posted

52 Application document not fully posted.

But then, I'm not clarified with the words "not fully posted". Does it mean that some contents were posted and some weren't?

Please advise.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ealbert,

Idoc status 52:

If not all status records could be successfully assigned to the relevant IDocs, then the inbound IDoc has the status 52. It has a yellow status

Absolutely idocs status 52 shows that some data is not processed.

Idoc with 52 status occur very often when some objects (Employee data) are processesd and some not when sending data through message tye HRMD_A and HRMD_ABA.

idocs status 51:

If none of the IDocs transmitted can be successfully processed, the IDoc has the status 51. It has red status. 51 status idocs can be reprocessed by program RBDMANI2

Check the following thread.

Regards

Vinod

Edited by: Vinod Varyani on Jan 24, 2009 9:31 AM

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ealbert,

Idoc status 52:

If not all status records could be successfully assigned to the relevant IDocs, then the inbound IDoc has the status 52. It has a yellow status

Absolutely idocs status 52 shows that some data is not processed.

Idoc with 52 status occur very often when some objects (Employee data) are processesd and some not when sending data through message tye HRMD_A and HRMD_ABA.

idocs status 51:

If none of the IDocs transmitted can be successfully processed, the IDoc has the status 51. It has red status. 51 status idocs can be reprocessed by program RBDMANI2

Check the following thread.

Regards

Vinod

Edited by: Vinod Varyani on Jan 24, 2009 9:31 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Thanks for the help.

Regads,

Ealbert

0 Kudos

Thanks Vinod! I have the same issue. HRMD_A idocs with status 52 are not being processed. Can you please tell me how can I process them. Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

HR IDocs failing in 52 status, needs to be resent until it is posted.

Normally the order for sending HR IDocs are O,S,P,C

Select the Idocs, gotto to table EDIDS and collect only the STPA2 & STPA1 parameters.

First all the Units under the STPA2 should be resent in the order of O,S,P&C

once posted, proceed with the STPA1 parameters.

If at any point of time the STAPA2 Parameters of O,S,P & C fail then should be resent again before resending STPA1 parameters.

Continue the steps till all the parameters are posted.

Transaction:PFAL.

Thanks

Krithika