cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split to be restricted for STO Cases

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When we are creating deliveries from Stock transfer order(from purchase order) delivery is getting split if the purchase order line item dates are different and multiple deliveries are getting created . Project requirement is "Delivery split not to be happened even if delivery dates in purchase order are different"

In VL10D / VL10B transaction when we are going to create delivery with reference to Purchase Order , System is generating multiple deliveries because of Split criteria . And i checked in Delivery exits and in BADI's also .. but i have not found to control the split analysis

The process we are following for creating deliveries as under

Purchase Order -

> VL10D / VL10B -

> VL02N

Since it is Major issue in my project , i request to give solution ASAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue got Resolved as we posted the issue to SAP and we applied the Note corrections

Thanks & Regards

N.M.Pradeep Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar, We are facing same type of problem as you mentioned. Can you specify the Note suggested by SAP. Regards Devender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the copy routines in configuration? There, you may find requirements that call for all delivery dates to be the same in the delivery - therefore creating new deliveries for each date. An ABAP developer can copy & change this requirement to exclude delivery date as one of its criteria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Copy routines are there only for creating delivery with reference to sale order . There are no copy routines if we create delivery document with reference to Purchase order