Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RECN tcode is not triggering Workflow

former_member184112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created SWEC to trigger workflow EVENT is BUS1505 and Event is APPROVALREQUESTED, Tcode is RECN but still not started workflow. There is no BADI/User Exit for this. In SWEL no Event triggered after RECN created. Workflow is WS17900004.

In SWUS it is workflow fine.

Thanks in Adv, Prabhakar

Edited by: Prabhakar Dharmala on Jan 26, 2009 2:43 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184112
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guys,

Sorry I forgot to close this thread,

I used change doc. obj : RECN_REGC. It is working fine.

Thanks for ur sugg..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Can you guide me how to use Chg Doc for workflow triggering?

I have a request for RECN as well. The workflow triggering should happen during one of the contract field is ticked and saved.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Irene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar

Pls check Event trace/log in SWELS Transaction for RECN Transaction.

Event log will give you an idea about which event is triggred and what are the recievers of the respsctive event.

if you dont find your Workflow template as receiver,then check the event linkage is active in SWETYPV transaction.

Try to refresh buffer SWU_OBUF after doing event linkage.

Pls avoide using Standard Events for custom Workflows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

APPROVALREQUESTED is a standard event so my advice for you is not to use this event if your trying to manully trigger the workflow. In future if someother workflow is developed, this might coz a problem.

SWEC transaction is used to trigger workflows on create, change and deletion of Real Estate Contract and it is based on Change document. I think your looking at the wrong place for your requirement.

SAP has provided an event "APPROVALREQUESTED" means that it will triggered automatically by SAP you dont need to configure anything. The only configuration that is required is using Transaction SWETYPV.

SWETYPV is meant to maintain event linkage betweent the business object, event and workflow. As far as i understand maintain an entry in this transaction and your problem will be solved. Please note that "Linkage Activated" check box should be checked here.

Please tell the transactions that your using so that i can tell you correctly what you need to do.

Revert back if you have any queries.

Regards,

Gautham Paspala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The event BUS1505. APPROVALREQUESTED is raise via the customizing (SPRO).

see link: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/1c/d67ef6d1d04339994f95ee21ea3f38/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ronit.