cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate payee to vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am procuring from vendor A and B is A's vendor.

Now I need to pay to vendor B once I recive matrl from vendor A how to map in sap?

Rgds

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved.

girish_bettaiah3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be solved using partner function.

In vendor master record, purchasing organisation data, enter partner function PI (Invocing party), vendor number (vendor B) and save.

During invoice system will ask the user to select the invoicing party where you can select vendor B.

Regards

girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srini,

You can do this by using partner function in vendor master record

maintain vendor B as a Invoicing party while maintaining the partner function for vendor A

Rgds,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintianed B as invoicing party in vendor A but still while doing Invoice verfication it is piecking vendor A only, not B kindly help.

Rgds

Srini

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Partner Function in Vendor Master Record and Purchase Order Header Partner tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

In vendor master record I got VN(vendor) and PI(invoicing party)

In PO in find only VN (vendor) Partner function PI is not there. How to proceed?

Rgds

Srini

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If a PO is created on a vendor, and you are doing IV then system proposed the same vendor in IV. If you want separate invoicing party then you need to change under details tab. In case the vendor doesnt exist in the company code in which you are doing IV then system asks to enter invoicing party.

And you can enter alternate payee to original vendor under payment transactions tab in vendor master which will be useful if payment has to go to different vendor (in APP)

Thanks

Edited by: Praveen Raghavendra on Jan 29, 2009 10:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In whcih details tab????

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In MIRO, you will see invoicing party field in details tab.

You can enter invoicing parties in vendor master partner functions.

Alternative payee for payment run in payment transaction tab.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) If the vendor A is a Goods Supplier (meaning the material is manufactured in a different country to where it is invoiced), you will need to set up another vendor A for the GS (It does not need bank information). The Goods Supplier will then appear in the Schedule Agreement/PO's.

Then modify the original vendor B in the vendor master record, select Partner functions - Type in GS in Partner and the number for the new vendor A you created for the Goods supplier. The GS will then appear in the Schedule Agreement/PO's.

Now if you are paying to vendor B, maintain B as invoicing party in the vendor master record of B.

2) In case B is just an invoicing vendor, Just create a vendor master record for B and maintain B as invoicing party in the vendor master record of A in partner functions.

Caution: Partner functions are controlled through account groups and partner schemas in customization.

Regards,

Prithviraj

Edited by: Prithviraj Talekar on Jan 29, 2009 8:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can do this using partner function in vendor master record

maintain vendor B as payee while maintaining partner function for vendor A

vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If B is the Goods supplier and Invoicing party,add them in VMR partner functions and enter B there.

Automatically it would be picked at the time of GR and IR.

Regards,

Deepak.