cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error creating communication to SAP Service and Support.

antonio_voce
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I hava an error while configuring in SAP solution manager 7.0 SP12 in SPRO transaction the "initial configuration part I " : the wizard configuration give me the error "Error creating communication to SAP Service and Support"

Error creating communication to SAP Service and Support

Message no. IMG_FASTCONF004

Diagnosis

Error creating communication to SAP Service and Support.

If i create the two RFC connection manually ( SAP-OSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 ) then when I returned to SPRO to make the "initial configuration part II " this tell me that there is an error in basis configuration.

How can I solve this problem ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- start transaction OSS1

- use the menu to "change parameters"

- enter your saprouter and port

- save

this will create the OSS connection.

Markus

antonio_voce
Contributor
0 Kudos

markus , this is the first step i made after the installation of Sol Manager : this step have created the RFC SAPOSS ( and is working ).

I am speaking about solution manager , that in basic configuration try to create the other RFC.

I still have the problem.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

markus , this is the first step i made after the installation of Sol Manager : this step have created the RFC SAPOSS ( and is working ).

Ok - good.

I am speaking about solution manager , that in basic configuration try to create the other RFC.

yes - I´m aware of that.

I would update to the latest service pack first (SP17 or SP18) before you start with the confiugration. The new SPs have much better wizards. SP12 is pretty old already.

Markus