cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

employment verification letter in Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

can employees display their employment and salary verification letter in the Portal?

right now, the default behaviour is for the letter to be sent to the SAP office inbox, but I need employees to be able to see it in Portal.

Tiberiu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiberiu,

Can you give some more details of which form you are referring to in the ECC?

There is a Salary Statement, Compensation Statement adobe form(s) through specific iViews available for employees in ESS, but I am not really sure of employee verification. You can use the HR Forms and Processes to create on which would also help you updating HR ITs if thats a requirement too.

Cheers,

RJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am talking about the form that is being used when employees click on

Employee Self-Service -> Benefits and Payment -> Employment Verification

here are the details

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/DE/87/1e3d4150c86e24e10000000a155106/content.htm

the standard system behaviour is to call a workflow, which sends a workitem to the HR admin. Once the HR admin executes the item in SAP Office, the form is printed out (or faxed).

I need to know:

- which form is the system calling. Does the form need to be created, or is available in the system.

- can the form be displayed directly in the Portal instead of SAP Office inbox.

T.

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The workflow uses "standard text" item HR_SALARY_EMPLOYMENTVERIFICATION (defined in the workflow container's "document" context item).

Then it simply calls the method REPLACEANDPRINT (for the print option) or REPLACEANDSEND (for the fax option)....replacing all placeholders in the standard text with items from the context.

You can create your own standard text...ie. ZHR_SALARY_EMPLOYMENTVERIFICATION.....and have it display what info you like.

(*old post but trying to provide more complete info for others who search this)