cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent skipping of holidays in factory calendar for maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

In the factory calendar, Saturdays and Sundays are defined as holidays. In maintenace order when I try to assign the basic start date on a Saturday or Sunday system throws up a message saying Date -

is not a work day, last work day is -

.It is a information message (IW437). On entering, the basic date is changed to the date of Saturday or Sunday in basic start date. But when I save the order and come back to the order , the system has reset the date from the holiday to the next working day. Is there any way that I can prevent this from happening . I wish to schedule the maintenance order for a Saturday or Sunday. I tried changing the settings for this in message control to information only, but still it is not working. Kindly provide your valuable inputs.

best regds,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

have u resolve prob let me know pl

Regards

Avinash

Edited by: Avi DDS . on Feb 2, 2009 3:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thnx for the reply. Yes as suggested I will maintain sepearte factory calendar for maintenance and maintain it in the work center.

best regds

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arun,

U can select std factory calender W8 which is defined for all workdays. Or u can copy fr this calender to yr new customizing maint factory calender .For new calender first u create new holiday calender there u mention no of holidays & weekly work days , then assign these holiday calender to factory calender. Then assign these new calender in yr maintenance plan.

Regards

Avinash

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

why don't you create a separate factory calender for maintenance which is working for seven days and mentioned in the capacity .hence system will schedule on weekends also

regards

thyagarajan